Your car's radiator keeps your car cool, much like the air conditioning in your house. But radiators tend to develop problems such as clogs, corrosion, wear and tear and leaks, which usually result in a trip to the shop for an auto radiator repair job. Properly maintaining your vehicle's radiator and cooling system is vital to preventing these problems.
Our auto radiator repair mechanics will:
- test your radiator pressure cap, ensuring it can keep the system at the proper pressure level
- check your thermostat, making sure it performs correctly
- do a pressure test, checking for any leaks in parts like the radiator itself, the water pump, any of the engine coolant passages, hoses or the heater core
- do an internal leak test, seeing if any combustion gas from the engine compartment is leaking into the cooling system
- visually inspect all the hoses and belts related to the cooling system
- power flush the whole thing and refill your coolant to the proper level
- test the engine fan for proper operation
When we choose us, we invite you to ask questions. You'll receive a written estimate so you can compare pricing for service and parts, and we can show you proof that our mechanics are certified with an Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certificate. If your car is older, we may find it more cost effective to simply replace the radiator versus doing a costly repair job, and we'll happily discuss those options with you.
If you're experiencing radiator problems with your car, or want to do preventative maintenance to avoid any problems, call us - the auto radiator repair experts!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|
Derrick is a very honest person ,always explain well what happen with the vehicle ,is not easy to find good shop like this and the mechanics does a good job
Very good mechanics and fair prices for their services.
Derrick is honest, reliable, fair, friendly and the list goes on and on. Not often do you find a mechanic that is not out to overcharge or attempt to tell you things are wrong with your vehicle when they aren't. Never let's me down. Thank you D & D.
5 stars. Being a customer of D&D transmission I can highly commend them of the quality, the professional, trust worthy, reliability, honesty, they offer on a day to day basic service. I mr.Sanderson stand tall in recommending D&D transmission.Profession one out of a million they go above and beyond for their customers in time , parts ,service, patience, etc.
I've been going here for over ten years. They have never let me down.
Professional mechanic and very reliable.
Bring driving school cars here frequently and always reliable.